- Supports FlashLink protocol
- 240 device capacity
- Internal short-circuit protection
- Class A and Class B connection support
- Switch structure for loop board addressing
- Configuration from the control panel or PC software
FlashLink® DATA COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL
FlashLink is an uninterrupted and reliable communication protocol developed by Teknim which is used data communication between loop board and devices over power line. Protocol supports multiple frame structures. This enables flexible and fast transmission of data.
Fast data speed enables a quick scanning time. Emergency package feature enables detection of fire in less than 1,5 seconds.