TWA-1891 Wireless Survey Kit simulates wireless devices and measures their range to assist installers in finding the most suitable location prior to installation.
It can also find the cleanest operating channel in the environment and indicate if there is a Teknim wireless fire system already installed.
• Detects the frequency pollution (density) in the environment.
• Detect the existing Teknim wireless networks (PAN).
• Measures the signal strength of wireless devices prior to installation to find proper location for installation.
• Operates with a 9V battery and indicates battery level on the LCD screen.
• Equipped with an 868MHz antenna for communication with devices over 10 different channels.
• A portable device for system scanning and pollution measurement.