- Supports Class A and Class B connections
- Supports Built-in Isolator
- Ensures a reliable and logic data transmission via Ring and Bus topologies.
- Uses RS485 serial communication and data transmission speed is
- Same level of accessibility and command sending to all panels via peer-to-peer communication network
- Uses TdNET protocol developed by Teknim
- In case of network board failure, it by-passes board input and output connections and ensures network line continuity
- Network connection up to 16 panels
- Enables monitoring of all networked panels from any panel in the system
- Provides visual notification via error LEDs indicating open circuit direction or link LED indicating connection status.
- It can be easily plugged to main board by connector and frame connection and operated
TdNET® NETWORK COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL
TdNET is a strong and reliable communication protocol developed to build a network among all products of Teknim. TdNET protocol defines Network and Data Link layers according to OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) defined by International Standard Organization.
TdNET Protocol takes advantage of RS-485’s differential feature and performs CRC control in order to prevent faulty data transmission. Thus, data transmission is both reliable and capable of eliminating disturbances and high frequency effects that may interrupt communication